Cheesy BBQ Chicken Macaroni
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 1/4 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 2 red and/or green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 can (15 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheesy Bacon Macaroni
- Coat chicken with barbecue sauce. Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet and cook red peppers, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Remove peppers and set aside.
- Add water, milk and corn to skillet and bring to a boil. Add Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheesy Bacon Macaroni and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in chicken and peppers.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.