Shrimp and Asparagus Pasta
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||90 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Scampi Flavor
- 1 package (7.5 oz.) frozen asparagus spears [or 1 package (10 oz.) frozen broccoli florets], halved and thawed
- Season shrimp with red pepper flakes and, if desired, salt.
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp and set aside.
- Melt remaining Spread in same skillet and cook red pepper, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in water and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Scampi Flavor and return to a boil. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Add asparagus and cook an additional 2 minutes or until pasta is tender and asparagus is heated through. Stir in shrimp. Serve, if desired, with lemon slices.