Rotisserie Chicken & Veggies Over Rice
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||560|
|Total Fat||62 g|
|Saturated Fat||17 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||25 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||30 %|
|Vitamin C||70 %|
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- 4 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 2 medium zucchini or yellow squash, sliced diagonally
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 rotisserie chicken (about 2 to 3 lbs.), cut into parts
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli
- Brush vegetables with seasoning mixture.
- Grill or broil vegetables, turning occasionally, until vegetables are tender. Serve vegetables and chicken with hot Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli.
- Cost per recipe*: $11.13.
Cost per serving*: $1.86.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.