Chicken Rice with Vegetables
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup regular rice [or converted rice]
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded (optional)
- 2 cups fresh vegetables [or frozen]
- Sauté chopped onion in oil until tender. Add rice and cook until golden. Stir in water and bouillon. Bring to a boil, then simmer covered 10 minutes. Stir in chicken and vegetables and cook an additional 10 minutes or until rice is tender.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.