|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||38 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- Stand Time5 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup regular rice [or converted rice]
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- First, saute rice in vegetable oil until it gets that golden brown color.
- Add the water.
- For the special touch, enhance the flavor by stirring in Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon. Cover the pot and simmer on low heat for 20 minutes or until the rice is tender. Turn off the heat and allow to stand covered, 5 minutes. Finally, fluff with fork.
- And there you have it! Rice from Good to Great in three simple steps!
- Cost per recipe*: $0.67. Cost per serving*: $0.17. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.4