|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||100 %|
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time25 min
- Chill Time60 min
- 1 1/2 cups Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce*
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 medium red and/or green bell peppers, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 tsp. hot pepper sauce* or more to taste
- Combine all ingredients in large nonaluminum bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Process 1 cup soup in blender until smooth, then stir into soup. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- *Such as Tabasco®. Also terrific with your favorite Ragu Pasta Sauce. Cost per recipe*: $5.03 Cost per serving*: $0.84 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.