Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||42 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||70 %|
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time35 min
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 4 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon, divided
- 1 cup regular rice
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup Ragu® Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line jelly-roll pan with aluminum foil. Toss zucchini, red pepper, corn, garlic, 1 tablespoon oil and 2 teaspoons Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon on pan. Roast, stirring once, 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat in 2-1/2-quart saucepan and cook rice, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until golden.
- Stir in water, Sauce and remaining 2 teaspoons Bouillon. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Combine rice, vegetables, cilantro and lime juice in large bowl. Serve hot or at room temperature. Garnish, if desired, with crumbled queso fresco.
- Cost per recipe*: $6.04 Cost per serving*: $1.01 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.5