Grilled Steak with Red Tomato Rice
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||59 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||40 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Marinate for180 min
- Cooking Time35 min
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 3 tsp. Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon, divided
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 lbs. skirt steak [or flank steak]
- 1 cup regular rice
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 2 cups chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- Combine 2 tablespoons oil, 2 teaspoons Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon and pineapple juice in large resealable plastic bag. Add steak; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator at least 3 hours.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in 3-quart saucepot over medium-high heat and cook rice, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until rice is golden. Stir in Sauce, remaining 1 teaspoon Bouillon, 1-1/2 cups cilantro, water and peas and carrots. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil steak to desired doneness. Arrange steak and rice on serving platter and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cilantro.
- Cost per recipe*: $14.56 Cost per serving*: $3.64 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.