Spanish Tortilla Frittata
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||40 %|
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 Knorr® Cilantro MiniCube(s), crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced red or green bell pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 lb. small red potatoes, cooked and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese (about 2 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Beat eggs, milk and Knorr® Cilantro MiniCube in medium bowl; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch oven-proof nonstick skillet** over medium-high heat and cook red pepper and onion, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until tender. Add potatoes and Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor and cook about 2 minutes. Stir in egg mixture. Cook over low heat, while lifting set edges of frittata with spatula and tilting pan to allow uncooked mixture to flow to bottom until eggs are almost set, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, then sprinkle with cheese. Bake 8 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Transfer frittata onto serving platter.
- *Feel free to substitute 1 Knorr Tomato & Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube.
**To make skillet oven-proof, wrap aluminum foil around handle.