Spanish Tortilla Frittata
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 Knorr® Cilantro MiniCube , crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced red or green bell pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 lb. small red potatoes, cooked and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor*
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese (about 2 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Beat eggs, milk and Knorr® Cilantro MiniCube in medium bowl; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch oven-proof nonstick skillet** over medium-high heat and cook red pepper and onion, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until tender. Add potatoes and Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor and cook about 2 minutes. Stir in egg mixture. Cook over low heat, while lifting set edges of frittata with spatula and tilting pan to allow uncooked mixture to flow to bottom until eggs are almost set, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, then sprinkle with cheese. Bake 8 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Transfer frittata onto serving platter.
- *Feel free to substitute 1 Knorr Tomato & Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube. **To make skillet oven-proof, wrap aluminum foil around handle.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.