Rice Saute with Black Beans & Tomatoes
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||46 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time25 min
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cups regular rice or converted rice
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) black beans
- 1/2 cup drained canned diced tomatoes
- Heat oil in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat and cook rice, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until golden.
- Add water, Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and oregano. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 20 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring in beans and tomatoes during last 5 minutes of cooking.
- See nutrition information for sodium content.