Asian-Style Fried Rice
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||44 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time35 min
- 1 Tbsp. PLUS 1 tsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 1 cup uncooked regular or converted rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/8 tsp. ground ginger (optional)
- 2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook rice, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until rice is golden. Stir in water, Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and ginger. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Stir in remaining 1 tsp. oil, vegetables and soy sauce. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, 8 minutes or until rice is golden and vegetables are crisp-tender.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.