Herbed Carrot Rice
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time25 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup regular rice [or converted rice]
- 1 cup frozen sliced carrots
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- Heat oil in 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat and cook rice and carrots, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until rice is golden. Stir in water, Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and oregano. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.