Leftover Chicken Skillet
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time12 min
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Chicken flavor Fried Rice
- 1 cup frozen vegetables [or drained canned vegetables ]
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- Bring water to a boil in 3-quart saucepan. Stir in Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Chicken flavor Fried Rice and vegetables; return to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Stir in chicken; heat through. Let stand about 2 minutes.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.4