Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes
This easy, cheesy recipe is made in a slow cooker, which gives you the creamy and delicious taste of scalloped potatoes without the work. Add a little ham for even more flavor.
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time360 min
- Stand Time15 min
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 2 Knorr® Vegetarian Vegetable Bouillon Cubes [or chicken Bouillon Cube ], crumbled
- 3 lbs. all-purpose potatoes, peeled, if desired and thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Microwave Country Crock® Spread with Bouillon Cubes in small microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 20 seconds or until melted. Stir until smooth.
- Combine potatoes, Spread mixture, 1-1/2 cups cheese, cream and onion in large bowl. Turn into slow cooker sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Cook covered on LOW 10 to 12 hours or HIGH 6 to 8 hours or until potatoes pierce easily with sharp knife. Turn off slow cooker, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Cover and let stand 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- TIP: To make cutting potatoes easier, cut in half lengthwise, and place each half cut-side down before slicing.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.