Rice & Corn Salad With Chicken
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time40 min
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced
- 1 cup regular rice [or converted rice]
- 2 cups water
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor
- Juice and grated peel from 1 lime
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 ears corn-on-the-cob
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 bag (5 oz.) spring salad mix
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat in 2-1/2-quart saucepan and cook jalapeno 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add rice and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until rice is golden. Add water and 1 tablespoon Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 20 minutes until rice is tender.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining 2 tablespoons oil, 1 tablespoon Bouillon and grated lime peel. Coat chicken with 1/2 of the mixture and coat corn with remaining mixture.
- Grill chicken and corn, turning once, about 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and corn is to desired doneness. Let chicken stand 5 minutes before slicing. Cut corn from ears.
- Cool rice slightly, then stir in tomatoes, avocado, onion, lime juice and remaining 1/2 tablespoon Bouillon.
- To serve, arrange salad mix on serving platter, then top with rice mixture, chicken and corn.
- *For milder flavor, remove seeds from the jalepeno pepper before chopping.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.