Creamy Rice with Corn
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||290|
|Total Fat||32 g|
|Saturated Fat||12 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||58 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time40 min
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 cup regular rice [or converted rice]
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 cup Mexican cream [or sour cream]
- 1 package (8 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion and rice, stirring frequently 3 minutes or until golden. Add corn and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Add water and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 20 minutes or until rice is tender and water is absorbed.
- Arrange 1/3 of the rice in 8-inch broiler-proof baking dish. Drizzle with 1/3 of the Mexican cream, then top with 1/3 of the cheese. Repeat two times. Broil until cheese is golden. Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh cilantro.
- Creamy Rice with Corn can be prepared in advance. Simply reheat in a 350° oven 25 minutes or until heated through and cheese is golden.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.