Yellow Rice with Chorizo
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||280|
|Total Fat||31 g|
|Saturated Fat||11 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||43 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||60 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time25 min
- 3 links chorizo sausage, skin removed and diced (about 10 oz.)
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup regular rice [or converted]
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon
- Cook chorizo in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until crispy. Remove and keep warm. Add oil to same skillet and cook green pepper, onion, garlic, rice and turmeric over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until rice is golden. Stir in water and Bouillon and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 10 minutes. Stir in the chorizo and cook 10 minutes or until rice is tender.
- TIP: For a one-dish dinner, add 1 pound fresh shrimp and cook with chorizo.
- TIP: For a richer taste, simply subsitute saffron for the tumeric..
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.