Easy Knorr Arroz Verde
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time25 min
- 3 1/3 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 1/2 cups regular rice [or converted rice]
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup salsa verde
- Bring water and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon to a boil in 4-quart saucepot over high heat. Stir in rice and return to a boil. Cook covered over medium-low heat, 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook rice, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until rice is golden. Stir in salsa verde; heat through.
- Cost per recipe*: $1.99. Cost per serving*: $0.50. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.