Caribbean Fried Rice
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||23 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time30 min
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup regular rice [or converted rice]
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp. finely chopped fresh ginger (optional)
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon
- 8 ounces cut up cooked ham
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 large green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add rice and cook 3 minutes or until rice is golden. Stir in garlic and ginger and cook 30 seconds. Stir in water and Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 15 minutes. Increase heat to medium-high, then stir in ham. Cook uncovered, stirring frequently, until rice starts to toast again, about 7 minutes. Stir in peas. Make a well in center of pan and add eggs. Cover and cook on medium-low heat 2 minutes or until eggs are starting to set. Remove cover and scramble eggs. Remove from heat, then stir eggs into rice. Stir in green onions and sprinkle with cheese.
- Also terrific with Knorr Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.