Asian Shrimp & Peanut Stir-Fry
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 1/2 cup finely chopped unsalted peanuts
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Noodles
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook eggs, stirring frequently, until set. Remove eggs to large serving bowl and set aside.
- Meanwhile season shrimp, if desired with salt and pepper. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to same skillet and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir shrimp and remaining ingredients into eggs.
- Garnish, if desired, with chopped green onions.