Asian Shrimp & Peanut Stir-Fry
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 1/2 cup finely chopped unsalted peanuts
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Noodles, prepared according to package directions
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook eggs, stirring frequently, until set. Remove eggs to large serving bowl and set aside.
- Meanwhile season shrimp, if desired with salt and pepper. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to same skillet and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir shrimp and remaining ingredients into eggs.
- Garnish, if desired, with chopped green onions.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!4.9
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4.2
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.4
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.6