Steak & Mushroom Teriyaki Bowl
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time12 min
- Cooking Time14 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 -lb. boneless flank steak, thinly sliced
- 1 package (10 oz.) mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Rice
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook steak, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
- Add mushrooms and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until tender. Remove steak mixture and set aside.
- Bring water to a boil over high heat in same skillet. Stir in Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Rice. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Return steak mixture to skillet; heat through. Garnish, if desired, with chopped green onions.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!4.9
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4.2
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.4
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.3