Spicy Cashew Chicken
Cook up this quick and easy spicy cashew chicken recipe in less than 15 minutes. Spicy red pepper flakes and salty cashews give this restaurant-worthy dish an irresistibly rich nuttiness. Add bean sprouts for extra crunch, or serve in lettuce wraps.
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||210|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||43 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||30 %|
|Vitamin C||70 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time14 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 cup chopped unsalted cashews
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook red pepper flakes 30 seconds. Add red pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until golden. Stir in Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor and water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Stir in cashews and peas until heated through.
- Also terrific with Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Chicken Fried Rice. Cost per recipe*: $10.12 Cost per serving*: $2.53 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!4.9
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4.2
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.4
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.3