Upside-Down Chicken Pot Pie
Put a creative spin on comfort food—use buttermilk biscuits to create a flaky, buttery crust for this upside-down chicken pot pie recipe. This is also a quick and easy way to make use of leftover chicken or turkey.
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Trans Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbs||36 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time25 min
- 1 package (7.5 oz.) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 450°. Spray deep dish pie plate with no-stick cooking spray. Pull biscuits apart and press in bottom and up sides of pie plate. Bake 8 minutes or until biscuits are golden; set aside. Decrease oven to 350°.
- Bring vegetables, water and milk to a boil in medium saucepan over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor and return to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in chicken and 1 cup cheese.
- Spoon into prepared pie plate, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake uncovered 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Also terrific with Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Creamy Chicken flavor.
- Cost per recipe*: $12.12. Cost per serving*: $2.02. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.5
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.2