Upside-Down Chicken Pot Pie
Put a creative spin on comfort food—use buttermilk biscuits to create a flaky, buttery crust for this upside-down chicken pot pie recipe. This is also a quick and easy way to make use of leftover chicken or turkey.
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Trans Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbs||36 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time25 min
- 1 package (7.5 oz.) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 450°. Spray deep dish pie plate with no-stick cooking spray. Pull biscuits apart and press in bottom and up sides of pie plate. Bake 8 minutes or until biscuits are golden; set aside. Decrease oven to 350°.
- Bring vegetables, water and milk to a boil in medium saucepan over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor and return to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in chicken and 1 cup cheese.
- Spoon into prepared pie plate, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake uncovered 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Also terrific with Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Creamy Chicken flavor.
- Cost per recipe*: $12.12. Cost per serving*: $2.02. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.