Chicken Marsala with Pasta
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||26 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 1/4 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 package (10 oz.) mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 cup dry Marsala wine [or beef broth]
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter flavor
- 1 box (7.5 oz.) frozen asparagus spears, thawed and halved
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet and cook mushrooms, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until golden. Add wine. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cook 1 minute, scraping up brown bits from bottom of skillet. Reduce heat to low. Stir in remaining 2 tablespoon Spread and water until Spread is melted. Add chicken; turn to coat.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter flavor according to package directions, adding asparagus during the last 3 minutes of cook time. Serve chicken over Pasta with Mushroom Sauce.
- Cost per recipe*: $13.94. Cost per serving*: $3.49. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.