Chicken Marsala with Pasta
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||26 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 1/4 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 package (10 oz./300 g) mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 cup dry Marsala wine [or beef broth]
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter flavor
- 1 box (7.5 oz.) frozen asparagus spears, thawed and halved
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet and cook mushrooms, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until golden. Add wine. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cook 1 minute, scraping up brown bits from bottom of skillet. Reduce heat to low. Stir in remaining 2 tablespoon Spread and water until Spread is melted. Add chicken; turn to coat.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter flavor according to package directions, adding asparagus during the last 3 minutes of cook time. Serve chicken over Pasta with Mushroom Sauce.
- Cost per recipe*: $13.94. Cost per serving*: $3.49. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.