Shrimp Scampi Over Rice
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time5 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Herb & Butter, prepared according to package directions
- 1/2 lb. green beans [or (10 oz.) frozen cut green beans, prepared according to package directions]
- Season shrimp, if desired, with salt and pepper. Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Remove skillet from heat and stir in lemon juice and remaining 1 tablespoon Spread until Spread is melted.
- Serve over hot Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Herb & Butter with green beans.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.5