- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 lb. cooked shrimp
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 2 medium red and/or green bell peppers
- 4 ounces andouille sausage [or kielbasa], chopped
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- 1 clove garlic
- Season chicken and shrimp, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet over medium heat and cook red peppers and sausage, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until sausage is browned and peppers are crisp-tender. Stir in garlic and cook 1 minute. Add water and Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in chicken and shrimp.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.