Chipotle Chicken Pasta
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time18 min
- 1 1/4 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1/8 tsp. ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1 can (11 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese(about 2 oz.)
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet over medium heat and cook red pepper and chipotle pepper, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until red pepper is tender. Stir in corn and water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor and return to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in chicken and sour cream; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.