|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||240|
|Total Fat||27 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||88 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||80 %|
|Vitamin C||290 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 1/4 lbs. flank steak
- 2 large red and/or green bell peppers, quartered
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Mexican Rice
- 8 (6-in.) fajita size flour tortillas
- Season steak, red peppers and onion, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Combine 2 tablespoons oil and chili powder; brush on steak and vegetables.
- Grill or broil steak and vegetables, turning once, until steak is desired doneness and vegetables are tender. Let steak stand 10 minutes before thinly slicing. Slice peppers.
- Serve sliced steak, vegetables and hot Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Mexican Rice in tortillas with your favorite fajita toppings.
- Cost per recipe*: $13.95.
Cost per serving*: $3.49.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.