Thai Chicken Bowl
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time12 min
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp. curry powder
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Chicken flavor Fried Rice
- 2 cups frozen frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1 lb. shredded cooked chicken (about 4 cups)
- Bring water, coconut milk and curry powder to a boil in 3-quart saucepan, stirring constantly. Stir in Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Chicken flavor Fried Rice and vegetables; return to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Stir in chicken; heat through. Let stand about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle, if desired, with chopped green onions.