Peanut Chicken Fried Rice
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||17 %|
|Saturated Fat||10 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber||4 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar [or white vinegar]
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger (optional)
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Chicken flavor Fried Rice
- green onions
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Stir water, peanut butter, vinegar and ginger into same skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Chicken flavor Fried Rice. Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Stir in chicken and green onions; heat through. Serve, if desired, with finely chopped fresh cilantro, fresh lime wedges and chopped peanuts.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.