Spicy Tomato & Corn Soup
Queso fresco is a fresh Mexican cheese with a texture similar to farmer's cheese. You can substitute with shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
|Serving Size 1 cup|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||23 %|
|Saturated Fat||25 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber||16 %|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
- Makes 8 cups
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time25 min
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 4 ounces chorizo sausage, finely chopped
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Knorr® Chipotle MiniCubes*
- 2 cups crumbled plain tortilla chips
- 1 cup queso fresco cheese (about 4 oz.)
- chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot over medium heat and cook onion until tender, about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in corn and chorizo cook, 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in Pasta Sauce and water and bring just to a boil over medium-high heat. Remove from heat, then stir in lime juice and MiniCubes. Garnish with tortilla chips, cheese and cilantro.
- *For a less spicy soup use 1 MiniCube.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.