Caribbean Poblano Fried Rice
- Recipe Serves10
- Preparation Time25 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 5 ounces chorizo sausage, diced (about 1 cup)
- 2 medium poblano peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 can (14 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks in 100% juice, drained (reserve juice)
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 Knorr® Onion MiniCube, crumbled
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chorizo with poblanos about 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in shrimp, red pepper and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and cook until shrimp turn pink, about 4 minutes. Stir in beans and pineapple and cook about 1 minute. Stir in rice. Remove from heat and stir in MiniCube. Stir in reserved pineapple juice as needed.
- *Feel free to substitute 1 Knorr Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube.
- Also terrific with Knorr Shrimp flavored Bouillon Cubes or Knorr Tomato Bouillon with Chicken Flavor. Cost per recipe*: $12.91 Cost per serving*: $1.29 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.