Mango Chimichurri Steak Salad
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time20 min
- Marinate for30 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion, divided
- 1 Knorr® Cilantro MiniCube
- 1 cup packed torn fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup frozen mango pulp, thawed
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon
- 1 lb. skirt steak
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes [or grape tomatoes]
- Finely chop 1/2 cup onion and next 2 ingredients in a blender or food processor. Add olive oil, mango and lime juice and pulse until combined. Pour 1/2 cup mint sauce into a large resealable plastic bag with Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon and steak. Close bag and marinade for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil steak until desired doneness, turning once.
- Arrange greens, tomatoes and remaining onions on a serving platter, then top with thinly sliced steak. Drizzle with remaining mint sauce.
- *Feel free to substitute 1 Knorr Beef flavor Bouillon Cube. Simply heat marinade and crumbled Bouillon Cube in microwave for about 15 seconds. Stir to dissolve cube.