Mango Chimichurri Steak Salad
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time20 min
- Marinate for30 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion, divided
- 1 Knorr® Cilantro MiniCube
- 1 cup packed torn fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup frozen mango pulp, thawed
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon
- 1 lb. skirt steak
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes [or grape tomatoes]
- Finely chop 1/2 cup onion and next 2 ingredients in a blender or food processor. Add olive oil, mango and lime juice and pulse until combined. Pour 1/2 cup mint sauce into a large resealable plastic bag with Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon and steak. Close bag and marinade for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil steak until desired doneness, turning once.
- Arrange greens, tomatoes and remaining onions on a serving platter, then top with thinly sliced steak. Drizzle with remaining mint sauce.
- *Feel free to substitute 1 Knorr Beef flavor Bouillon Cube. Simply heat marinade and crumbled Bouillon Cube in microwave for about 15 seconds. Stir to dissolve cube.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.