Zesty Latino Buffalo Wings
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time50 min
- 2 lbs. chicken drummettes
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Knorr® Onion MiniCube, crumbled
- 1 Knorr® Garlic MiniCube, crumbled
- 2 tsp. chile habanero sauce, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Toss chicken with 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large bowl. Arrange chicken in a shallow roasting pan and bake for 50 minutes or until golden brown and chicken is thoroughly cooked, turning once.
- Meanwhile, process avocado with next 3 ingredients in a food processor until smooth; set aside.
- In same food processor, process remaining ingredients until smooth; toss with chicken and serve with avocado dipping sauce.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!4.9
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4.2
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.4
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.3