Vegetable & Cheese Pastry Puffs
- Makes 48 puffs
- Preparation Time45 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 box (17.3 oz.) frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed according to package directions (2 sheets)
- 1 envelope Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1 package (8 oz.) shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Unfold pastry sheets and roll each sheet into 12 x 8 -inch rectangle. Cut each rectangle into 24 squares, about 2-inches each. Press squares into mini muffin pans.
- Combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Generously fill pastry shells with vegetable mixture. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown and puffed; serve warm.
- Cost per recipe*: $15.80. Cost per puff*: $0.33. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.