Velvet Vegetable & Cheese Fondue
- Recipe Serves24
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time7 min
- 1 envelope Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 8 ounces shredded Swiss cheese (about 2 cups)
- Assorted Dippers*
- Combine Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix, heavy cream, water and wine in 2-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in cheese until melted. Serve warm with Assorted Dippers.
- *Assorted Dippers: Cooked tortellini or mini ravioli, cubed cooked chicken, turkey, ham or beef, cherry tomatoes, bread cubes, grilled or broiled zucchini or squash.
- Cost per recipe*: $24.18. Cost per 2-Tbsp. serving*: $1.00. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.