Velvet Vegetable & Cheese Fondue
For a dip with rich flavor, our Velvet Vegetable Cheese Fondue dip recipe is the perfect choice. Fresh veggies mix with melted Swiss cheese and a hint of white wine for a sophisticated taste.
- Recipe Serves24
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time7 min
- 1 envelope Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 8 ounces shredded Swiss cheese (about 2 cups)
- Assorted Dippers*
- Combine Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix, heavy cream, water and wine in 2-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in cheese until melted. Serve warm with Assorted Dippers.
- *Assorted Dippers: Cooked tortellini or mini ravioli, cubed cooked chicken, turkey, ham or beef, cherry tomatoes, bread cubes, grilled or broiled zucchini or squash.
- Cost per recipe*: $24.18. Cost per 2-Tbsp. serving*: $1.00. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.