- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time7 min
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 medium zucchini, sliced into ribbons*
- 2 Knorr® Garlic MiniCube(s)
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. grated lime peel
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook zucchini, until tender, about 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove skillet from heat and gently stir in remaining ingredients. Garnish, if desired, with chopped red jalapeno peppers.
- *Use vegetable peeler to easily cut vegetables into ribbons.