Southwestern Taco Salad
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||170|
|Total Fat||29 %|
|Saturated Fat||40 %|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||35 %|
|Dietary Fiber||44 %|
|Vitamin A||30 %|
|Vitamin C||110 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time12 min
- 4 (10-in.) burrito size flour tortillas
- 4 cups shredded lettuce leaves
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Press 1 tortilla into a 4-cup microwave-safe bowl to form bowl shape. Microwave at HIGH 1-1/2 minutes. Let cool 1 minute. Gently lift out and arrange on serving plate. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- In saucepan used to cook Spanish Rice, combine rice, black beans and corn; heat through.
- In tortilla bowls, evenly arrange lettuce. Evenly top with rice mixture, then sprinkle with cheese. Top, if desired, with your favorite taco toppings such as chopped tomato, chopped avocado, salsa, sour cream and/or chopped fresh cilantro.