Roasted Eggplant Dip
If you love eggplant, we have a delicious dip for you. Our Roasted Eggplant Dip recipe delivers flavors that will truly whet your appetite.
- Makes 2 cups
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time30 min
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 medium eggplants, peeled and diced
- 2 Knorr® Garlic MiniCubes, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Knorr® Cilantro MiniCube , crumbled
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Arrange eggplant on an aluminum-foil-lined baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil over eggplant, then sprinkle with Knorr® Garlic MiniCubes; toss to coat. Roast for 30 minutes or until eggplant is very tender, stirring once.
- Process eggplant with remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth. Serve with your favorite vegetable dippers or tortilla chips.