Grilled Mexican Chicken Satay
- Makes 16 appetizers
- Preparation Time30 min
- Marinate for30 min
- Cooking Time8 min
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 tsp. habanero sauce
- 3 Knorr® Garlic MiniCubes, crumbled
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 zucchini
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- For Marinade, in small bowl, combine oil, 1 tablespoon cilantro, 1 teaspoon habanero sauce and 1 Knorr® Garlic MiniCube; set aside.
- On each skewer*, thread chicken, zucchini, pepper and chicken. Evenly rub chicken and vegetables with marinade mixture. In large resealable plastic bag, place skewers. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for Sauce, in medium bowl, combine peanut butter, water, lime juice, remaining 2 tablespoons cilantro, 1/2 teaspoon habanero sauce and 2 Minicubes.
- Remove chicken/vegetable skewers from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil, turning once, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with peanut sauce.
- *If using wooden skewers, soak skewers in water at least 15 prior to using.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.4
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.5
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4