|Serving Size per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||57 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g|
|Vitamin A||160 %|
|Vitamin C||70 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time30 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 2 Tbsp. chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Knorr® Vegetarian Vegetable Bouillon Cube(s)
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 medium yellow squash or zucchini, sliced
- 3 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 lb. tilapia fillets
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- For gremolata, combine parsley, 1/2 of the garlic and lemon peel in small bowl; set aside.
- Microwave lemon juice, 2 tablespoons water and Knorr® Vegetarian Vegetable Bouillon Cube(s) in small bowl microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 15 seconds. Stir until smooth and set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in deep 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook squash and carrots, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until tender. Stir in remaining garlic and 2 tablespoons Bouillon mixture and cook 30 seconds. Arrange vegetables on serving platter and keep warm.
- Season tilapia, if desired, with ground black pepper. Heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook tilapia, turning once, 5 minutes. Add remaining Bouillon mixture and simmer 1 minute until tilapia flakes with a fork.
- To serve, arrange tilapia on vegetables and top with sauce from skillet. Evenly top with gremolata mixture. Serve with hot rice.
- TIP: Use vegetable peeler to easily cut vegetables into ribbons.