Roast Pork with Tamarind Gravy
- Recipe Serves12
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time60 min
- 3 -lb. boneless pork loin roast
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 package (14 oz.) frozen tamarind pulp, thawed
- 1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 Knorr® Chipotle MiniCubes, crumbled
- 1 Knorr® Garlic MiniCube, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place pork in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Rub pork with Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and roast for 30 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F and roast for an additional 30 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in center reaches 150°F. Set aside and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, bring tamarind to a boil in a medium skillet over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer about 5 minutes. Stir in cinnamon and brown sugar and simmer an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients. Serve sauce over sliced pork.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.5
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.2