Roast Pork with Tamarind Gravy
- Recipe Serves12
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time1 hr
- 3 -lb. boneless pork loin roast
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 package (14 oz.) frozen tamarind pulp, thawed
- 1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 Knorr® Chipotle MiniCubes, crumbled
- 1 Knorr® Garlic MiniCube, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place pork in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Rub pork with Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and roast for 30 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F and roast for an additional 30 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in center reaches 150°F. Set aside and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, bring tamarind to a boil in a medium skillet over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer about 5 minutes. Stir in cinnamon and brown sugar and simmer an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients. Serve sauce over sliced pork.