Guava BBQ Chicken
Dig into the tropical flavors of our Guava BBQ Chicken recipe. Whether you serve it at a backyard barbeque, or at your dining room table, you can always enjoy a taste of the tropics.
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time5 min
- Marinate for30 min
- Cooking Time40 min
- 1 (2 1/2 lb.) roasting chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup guava jelly
- 2 Knorr® Chipotle MiniCube(s)
- 1 Knorr® Garlic MiniCube(s)
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- Place chicken and lemon juice in a large plastic bag and toss to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator about 30 minutes, turning occasionally. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH about 30 seconds to melt jelly.
- Grill or broil chicken, brushing with jelly mixture during last 5 minutes, about 40 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked, turning occasionally.