Knorr Tropical Pork Paella
Feast on a Spanish favorite with a tropical twist. Give our Knorr Tropical Pork Paella pork recipe a try to delight your taste buds with sweet pineapples, tender pork and steaming-hot rice.
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time30 min
- 2 lbs. boneless pork loin, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 packet Knorr® Sazon with Coriander and Annatto
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups medium grain rice or converted rice
- 1/2 cup dried pineapple, finely chopped
- 2 cubes Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor Cube(s)
- 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- Sprinkle pork with Knorr® Sazon with Coriander and Annatto; toss to coat evenly. Heat olive oil in a large deep nonstick skillet over high heat and cook pork until done, about 6 minutes. Remove pork and set aside.
- Add onion to skillet and cook until tender, about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in garlic and cook about 30 seconds. Stir in rice and pineapple and cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in dissolved Bouillon and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered until rice is tender, about 25 minutes, adding more water if necessary. Stir in tomato sauce and pork. Cook until heated through, about 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let stand covered 5 minutes.
- Also terrific with Knorr Chicken flavor Bouillon Cubes.