Beefy Chipotle Steak
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. ground chipotle chili pepper [or 1 Tbsp. chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce ]
- 1 lb. boneless sirloin steak
- Combine all ingredients except steak in small bowl. Evenly coat steak with mixture.
- Grill or broil steak until desired doneness, about 10 minutes, turning once.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.