Sweet Potato Hash
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium sweet potato [or yam], peeled and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 Knorr® Beef flavored Bouillon Cube
- 2 Knorr® Garlic MiniCubes, crumbled
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes , undrained
- 1 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook sweet potato with onion until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add ground beef, Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon Cube and Garlic MiniCubes and cook about 5 minutes, until browned, stirring occasionally. Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer until slightly thickened, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with hot cooked rice and black beans.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.