Cheddar Stuffed Burgers
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time12 min
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 4 thin slices red onion
- Combine ground beef, cilantro and Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon in large bowl; shape into 8 patties. Place 2 tablespoons cheese in center of 4 patties. Top with remaining patties and seal edges tightly.
- Grill or broil to desired doneness. Serve on hamburger buns with avocado and onion.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.