- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time12 min
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Combine ground beef, cilantro and Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon in a large bowl; shape into 4 patties.
- Grill or broil to desired doneness. Serve on crusty rolls with avocado and onion.
- Cost per recipe*: $4.82. Cost per serving*: $1.21. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.