Chicken & Artichoke Alfredo au Gratin
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||30 %|
|Vitamin C||70 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and drained
- 2 Tbsp. plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat 1 tablespoon Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet over medium heat and cook red pepper and onion, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add water and milk. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in Knorr® Alfredo Pasta Sides. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes. Stir in artichokes and chicken and cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 2 minutes. Turn into greased 2-quart casserole. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and cheese; broil until golden, about 2 minutes.
- See nutrition information for sodium content.