|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||36 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time55 min
- 2 3/4 cups water
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen cooked winter squash
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 package (10 oz.) mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice
- 1/3 cup dry white wine [or water]
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1/2 tsp. dried sage, crushed (optional)
- Bring water and squash to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large saucepot over medium-high heat and brown chicken, stirring occasionally. Remove chicken and set aside.
- In same saucepot, cook red pepper and mushrooms over medium heat about 4 minutes, until golden, stirring occasionally. Add garlic and rice and cook 1 minute, stirring frequently. Add wine and cook 2 minutes, until nearly evaporated. Add squash mixture, Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix and sage. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered about 40 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in chicken and cook about 1 minute until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.