Chicken Rice Vegetable Soup
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||12 %|
|Saturated Fat||8 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber||16 %|
|Vitamin A||60 %|
|Vitamin C||220 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 medium red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 3/4 cups chopped onion (about 1 large onion)
- 3/4 cup zucchini
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 2 cans (14.5 oz. ea.) reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor Broccoli
- 2 1/3 cups cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook vegetables and thyme, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes.
- Add broth, water and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor Broccoli. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook covered 10 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Stir in chicken and serve immediately.
- Cost per recipe*: $14.16. Cost per serving*: $3.54. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.